I have been using The Body Shop products for over six years and recently became a Body Shop at Home Consultant for them, which I am excited about! When you become part of their team they send you a beauty kit, with a reasonable amount of products. I already use most of the products that were sent to me, so today I am sharing with you 7 Body Shop products that will benefit your skin and hopefully help you with your own skincare journey.
Let’s get started!
Drops of Youth Concentrate
What Is Drops of Youth?
A fast-absorbing concentrate enriched with natural antioxidant ingredients. It helps protect your skin from pollution and leaves it feeling healthier.
What Benefits are there to Using Drops of Youth Concentrate?
- It includes moisturising Community Fair Trade moringa seed oil and natural antioxidants that help the skin feel stronger, healthier, and protected from indoor and outdoor pollutants
- Its lightweight, fast-absorbing, gel texture leaves skin moisturized and plump
- It absorbs into the skin right away
- It is suitable for all skin types
Drops of Youth Concentrate Review
I’ve been using Drops of Youth from the Body Shop for over 4 years and it is one of my top must-haves. I like the gel-like consistency, as it does not leave my face feeling oily and it provides my skin with that afterglow that I enjoy.
Tea Tree Oil
What Is Tea Tree Oil?
A purifying target treatment to help clear oily, blemished skin.
Tea Tree Oil Benefits
- It’s enriched with antibacterial tea tree oil that tackles the bacteria that causes blemishes and blackheads
- It soothes and keeps the skin looking clearer
- Contains tamanu oil, known for its antibacterial properties, which help againsts blemishes
- Suitable for blemish prone skin but anyone can use it for preventive care
Tea Tree Oil Review
This is a new product for me! After a few weeks of using the Body Shop’s Tea Tree Oil I have noticed a big difference in my skin. My blemishes have reduced in size leaving my face feeling clean and clear. I have included this as part of my daily routine, to prevent new blemishes and blackheads from appearing. So I would definitely say that yes, Tea Tree Oil is good for acne prone skin.
Himalaya Charcoal Mask
What is Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask ?
A mud-textured exfoliating mask that cleanses and detoxifies the skin.
Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask Benefits
- Draws out impurities and excess oils, leaving the skin feeling deeply cleanses, detoxified, and unclogged
- Exfoliates the skin to leave it looking rejuvenated, smooth and refined, with a youthful healthy glow
- Rebalances and purifies the skin
- Perfect for all skin types
Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask Review
I have been using this Himalayan charcoal mask for over 3 years (2-3 times a week) and my skin always ends up feeling refreshed and clean after every use. It’s a great feeling! It does have a tingle, which I don’t mind because it makes me feel that its’ doing the job.
Chamomile Cleansing Butter
What Is Camomile Cleansing Butter?
A make-up melting butter that dissolves impurities and leaves skin feeling cleansed and nourished.
Benefits of Using Camomile Cleansing Butter
- It’s enriched with a blend of butters and oils that help leave the skin feeling clean, soft, and soothed
- It dissolves all traces of make-up (even water proof), dirt, and impurities
- Perfect for contact lens wearers
- Perfect for all skin types
Camomile Cleansing Butter Review
This is another new product for me! I have been using this for about a month and can’t see myself using anything else. It is the best cleansing balm in the market! I don’t have to go back and reapply to remove any leftover makeup residue. It’s a rather rejuvenating product to have. Dare I say it is one of my must-haves.
Shea Body Butter
What Is Shea Body Butter?
A rich and intensely nourishing body moisturizer for dry skin.
What are Shea Body Butter Benefits?
- Shea butter is rich in fatty acids that help seal in moisture, reduce water loss and defend skin against the elements
- The rich, buttery texture nourishes the skin, leaving it feeling and looking smooth, soft and supple
- The formula melts at body temperature, spreading over the skin easily and keeping it moisturized for 72 hours
- Perfect for all skin types but target toward dry skin
Shea Butter Body Cream Review
I have been an avid user of the Body Shop’s body butters for years. This particular one is my go-to during winter time, as my skin feels the most dry during this season. I also like to use it when I my skin needs some added moisturizing. I always make sure to have a spare one for emergencies.
British Rose Shower Gel
What Is British Rose Shower Gel?
A soap-free gel enriched with British Rose extract, that cleanses the skin gently and effectively.
Benefits of British Rose Shower Gel
- Removes dirt and impurities, leaving you feeling clean and fresh without it being hard on your skin
- The soap free formula creates a satisfying and sensory lather to smooth over the skin, leaving it soft
- Leaves the skin delicately scented by gorgeous rose extract
- Suitable for all skin types
British Rose Shower Gel Review
I have been using their soap-free gels for 3 years now and love the variety. What I love about this one in particular is the scent. It smells divine and all you need is just a little to lather. I also love the fact that it is british rose, which is just fun to say out loud. An additional benefit to using British Rose, or any other The Body Shop shower gel, is that it is non-drying, so it is good for dry skin.
Satsuma Body Polish
What is Satsuma Energising Body Polish?
A foaming, gel-based gentle scrub, with natural origin exfoliating particles and moisturizing ingredients that help smooth and refine normal skin types.
Benefits to Using Satsuma Body Polish
- It effectively buffs away dead skin cells and dirt, leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth
- Contains naturally smoothing and protective ingredients
- Its uplifting, zesty scent will perk you up at any time of the day or night
- Suitable for normal skin
Satsuma Body Polish Review
I enjoy body exfoliant scrubs and The Body Shops’ Satsuma Body Polish is a favorite of mine, especially because I love zetsy scents. What I love about the Body Shop’s exfoliating scrubs is that they are not oily. If you have used body scrubbers/polishers before you probably noticed that some have an oily consistency, which I am not a fan of. This is a great alternative to that.
Which one of these 7 Body Shop products are you interested on? Which product would you like a more detailed post on? And if you have tried them before, let me know what you enjoyed about them!
As your The Body Shop Consultant I’m here to provide you with personal service.
Have any questions or want to connect over everyday life. Let’s do that!
This blog contains affiliate links. We may receive a small commission for your order or purchase (at no additional cost to you). By purchasing from those links you are supporting this blog and this helps us keep the website running. Thank you!